2018 anime art
|English||Roll of Cotton|
47 Yōkai Warriors
|Dislikes||Being worn as a loincloth|
Washers and dryers
|Marital status||Single and looking|
|Manga||The Great Yōkai War (1966)|
|Anime||Series 1 Episode 10 (1968)|
|[v · t · e]|
It will be finished as soon as possible. We're working as fast as we can, sheesh!
Although Ittan-Momen's primary role in the series is to provide transportation, he does have multiple abilities to help in fighting situations. Ittan-Momen's main abilities are flight, constriction, and the ability to cut and pierce his targets with his body.
As a cotton yōkai, one of his main weaknesses from across many adaptations has been water. However, when Nezumi-Otoko cut Ittan-Momen into pieces, he was able to regenerate after getting wet with water.
- Flight:His most basic ability. He can levitate in midair for extended periods of time, and carry anywhere between 2-3 people in most instances. He is an extremely agile and fast flyer.
- Constriction: Ittan-Momen can put his elongated body to his advantage by wrapping himself around a target and constrict it. His constriction is known to be fairly strong as a man of average strength cannot free itself from his grasp as seen during the repeated times he has constricted Nezumi-Otoko. Stronger opponents like Tanuki may be able to free themselves with sufficient physical strength. Although his constriction is visibly painful to many, it is unclear whether he can actually shatter bones, so his constriction is better used as a restraining weapon than an offensive one.
- Momen Cut
- Ittan-Momen Whirlwind Slice
- Ittan-Momen Twisting Pierce
- Revival: While Ittan-Momen in the fifth series was noted to be weak (he lost his power when being soaked), Ittan-Momen in the other series is able to recover completely from severe wounds with water.
- Eye Light
- Screw Attack
- ↑ GeGeGe no Kitarō (2018): Episode 38