|This article is a stub. You can help the GeGeGe no Kitarō Wiki by expanding it.|
Natsuhiko Kyōgoku (京極 夏彦, Kyōgoku Natsuhiko, born March 26, 1963) is a Japanese novelist, art directer and yōkai researcher. He is most famous for his Kyōgokudō Series of novels, which includes his debut book The Summer of Ubume. He is a member of the World Yōkai Association and collaborated often with Shigeru Mizuki in his later years, including working with him as a yōkai researcher, making cameos in various adaptations of Mizuki's work and editing the Complete Shigeru Mizuki Manga Collection.
Roles in Mizuki's work
- 1997 - GeGeGe no Kitarō as Ikkokudō (episode 101)
- 2005 - The Great Yōkai War as Shin-no-Akugorō
- 2008 - Hakaba Kitarō as Tompo (episode 10)
- 2008 - GeGeGe no Kitarō: Sennen Noroi Uta as Kidōshū Leader
- 2008 - GeGeGe no Kitarō: Nippon Bakuretsu!! as Tengu Police
In addition to these, Kyōgoku also played Mizuki in the film adaptation of The Summer of Ubume.