|This article is a stub. You can help the GeGeGe no Kitarō Wiki by expanding it.|
Yōkai Army (妖怪軍団, Yōkai Gundan) is a GeGeGe no Kitarō story that was first published as a chapter of the Shonen Magazine run. It has been adapted for the 1968, 1985, 1996 and 2007 anime versions of GeGeGe no Kitarō.
- Tanoshii Yochien - Yōkai Yashi-Otoshi (ようかいやしおとしのまき)
- 4th Grade Learning Magazine - Yōkai From the South (南の国のようかいのまき)
- 1968 Anime
- Episode 39 - Yōkai Army (aired September 29, 1968)
- 1985 Anime
- Movie 1 - GeGeGe no Kitarō: Yōkai Army (released December 21, 1985)
- 1996 Anime
- Movie 1 - GeGeGe no Kitarō: Dai-Kaijū (released July 6, 1996)
- 2007 Anime
- Episode 71 - The Southern Yōkai Come to Japan!! (aired August 24, 2008)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.